Welcome to the 'Challenge Hursty' Blog!

The Adventures so far!

Sunday 20 September 2009

2009 Great North Run ~ 2hours 6mins (£1,359 raised for the RNLI)



Finished the Great North Run today in two hours six minutes and nine seconds!

Not a fantastic time but quite pleased given the extent of my Hamstring tear that I nursed through the run (this morning I thought I might not be able to make it! Topped up on Ibuprofen and Syndol an hour before the race)

Some images from the big day to share with you... The crowd at the start in the middle of Queen's " we will rock you"... a spine tingling moment!
 

Team Lifeboat at the RNLI post race reception at South Shields Sailing club



Lucie "Supporting the Lifeboats" :-)






My most loyal supporters! xx
Thanks Again everyone for the support and helping to raise another £1,359 for the RNLI!!!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment