Three routes on offer to encourage and accommodate cyclists of all ages and abilities.
- 100km Three Shires route, taking in the quite country lanes of Cheshire, Shropshire & Staffordshire
- 35km Three Shires Event intermediate Route
- 6km Family Fun route
- Rod, Phil & John and the team from Crewe Nantwich & South Cheshire RNLI for the massive organisational help, route planning and risk assessments, route signage and Marshalling on the day
- Sophie and the team at RNLI Head Office
- Simon, Steph, Peter, Pete, Russ, Rich & Dominic and the team from Sandbach Cycling Group for creating and test riding the routes and helping with the route marking and on the day event
- Rob, John, Symphony Bistro and the team from Sandbach Rugby Club for their support and use of their fantastic venue and catering
- Yvonne and the staff of Waitrose Sandbach for their in-store support
- Barrie and Gary of http://bikemarshals.co.uk/ for the event Motorcycle Marshall and medical support
- Overwater Marina and Alsager Leisure Centre for the use of their facilities as Pit stops (and the Alsager RNLI guild for staffing the Alsager pitstop)
- Our Pro Cyclist support for the event from Kristian House of ONE Pro Cycling
- And last but not least, our 35 volunteer Marshalls on the day for making the event such a success
- and of course... The participant riders!
We had over 330 participant's over our three routes which was more than we actually thought would be possible in our first year! Everyone made it home without injury which was a huge relief!
If you have a few more minutes to spare, you can watch the photo, video montage put together by my daughter Lucie here ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDNMtRvdQEw